Sidor

Thursday, May 2, 2013

More Elitserien Concepts

Sorry for not posting anything last couple of days! I have been very bussy with school. Beaquse I haven´t posting for 3 days, here is 3 concepts.


 
Leksands IF is one of two new team in the league (but they been in Elitserien before). The striping is inspired by Toronto Maple Leafs 3rd jersey. Then I added the shoulder yoke to make it a little bit special.
 
 
As you might seen every concept so far are inspired by some NHL jersey. For MODO I just ripped of the New Jersey Devils. Some fun facts about the club is that former hockeyplayer Peter Forsberg was raised in the club.
 
Moving on with Linköping. Another former NHL jersey. The legendary.............Buffaslug jersey. Today they just wears a blue jersey with a red stripe on it. I think it was awarded for "The worst looking jersey in Elitserien".
 
Thats all for today.
It might not be any post tomorrow. But the next team in the series is AIK.






No comments:

Post a Comment